Saturday, April 20, 2013

I'm Back!!!!



It has been a while! I was busy living life. Oh boy was it fun and such a learning experience. Now that I  am older (24, which according to my friend's roommate is still a baby lol) and wiser it is time to figure out which dream to make a reality. I'm still narrowing down my crazy list. Which at one point had a race car driver, cop, actor, songwriter, lawyer, teacher and housewife all on the list. Some of those are still valid. I'm at the stage in my life to make an impact. Some form of impact on society that is fueled by my passion and approved by my soul. This is where I struggle. My vision is still blurry and I need to  swipe it clean. Friends, family and a wonderful partner surely help. I support them as they gallop towards the awesomeness that calls them. Try to picture that and maybe a unicorn or two.  Back to reason. This blog is meant to not only to be a way of taming my thoughts, but also to give the outside a look in. I would hope that my postings here could reflect in others lives. The whole circle of life thing. Yeah Lion King! Go 90s kids! Anyway, so what to expect in this blog titled Roxybluemoon. First, the title is something of trademark. I hope to carry it through for a brand, band, or company name in the future. Fingers crossed!! Second, philosophy in the form of fashion, film, and music will be present! I like going to sleep, only to wake up to put on the day's outfit. It is a sickness! Fashionistas would agree. Clothes can dictate my attitude for the day. Film I was drawn to in school, with the classes I took about theory, culture and style in the subject. Visual arousal(don't get dirty on me lol) has been the preferred method for my mind and soul.  Music is something that can cure or awake emotions in my life. I guess it does for a lot of people. 90s music in the realm of rock has been a staple of mine. Pearl Jam, Alice in Chains, Soundgarden, Nirvana and others take me to this mental euphoria that I can't always explain. I do have tendencies to writes songs, but their purpose is unknown from their birth on a sheet of paper.  Music also has another hold on me or should I say control. Dancing is awesome! To the music of the moment my body will follow and do its thing. My friends have been witness to this. To them I say sorry, but you were warned. lol Back to the blog. Here are some links to various accounts of mine that will provide you with a spectrum of the vision I have for life. 
Now, this is a lot of information to process and I will be posting things to this blog, hopefully tomorrow! Until then, have a dream and seek it out! 
With Love, Roxanne!

No comments:

Post a Comment