Monday, April 22, 2013

In Bloom


Happy Monday! Hoping it is a mellow and not a manic Monday. Had a wonderful breakfast at the Flying Biscuit with friends this morning. Tofu scramble was delicious! Today I decided to brighten up this not so Spring day with my outfit!


This flora dress is a steal at $10 from Wal-Mart! It is a little on the short side, so tights were a must in order to wear this to work. Flats are from Old Navy and so in the cardigan. I love that cardigan, it goes well with everything. My best friend has one in coral. Now for the accessories!
I made this earrings!
Made this bracelet too!

This is the hair style I choose. Which is a pony braid. Easy and with make for wavy hair later. I kept the makeup simple, mascara and glossy lips. The dress does all the speaking!


Below is a general example of this In Bloom outfit idea to make Spring present!
In Bloom



Dorothy Perkins petite top / Topshop ankle strap sandal / Warehouse bag, $55 / Plastic bracelet / Tom Binns tear drop earrings

No comments:

Post a Comment