Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Beauty Haul

    Hey all! So I have been on this beauty kick! Buying products in the last couple of days. Makeup is fun and can become an artistry. My skills need improving, but I have some tricks. Today I made this vlog above, showing you some of my beauty finds.

    Below are some pictures of my face today. Those are my natural lashes by the way, with mascara of course! Thinking of trying some false lashes to be dramatic one of these days.

                                                 

     The beauty blender I hear is one of the best makeup tools out there! I see it being used in makeup tutorials. Below is a wonderful video tutorial on a flawless foundation using the blender. Kandee Johnson is awesome! Totally check out her other videos!


     E.L.F. Beach Beauty palette that I showed in my video has a lot of great colors. Here is a color swatch on my arm.
     Side Note: I would just like to share this Polyvore set I recently designed. This fun night look would go great with the grey smokey eye I am wearing in the video. You just need to add a dark cat eye to be more dramatic. Galaxy print is trendy right now and I have been curious to own a piece. See you next post!
Golden Star



Green skirt, $37 / Giuseppe Zanotti peeptoe booties / Givenchy / Engraved jewelry / Alexis Bittar clip earrings

No comments:

Post a Comment